I’m not just a writer, even if that’s what I say I do for fun lol.
I’m really just a 30-something mom who loves doing nothing on the couch. I also enjoy occasionally leaving the couch to hang out with friends and family, but if we’re being serious here, I also sometime don’t! Old age will get you. (I’m also usually in the middle of 5-6 scripted TV shows, but that is neither here nor there.)
I grew up in Canton, MA, a suburb outside of Boston, and graduated from Ithaca College in 2010 with a degree in television production and a minor in writing. After over 10 years of living in Boston and running around the city like a crazy drunken idiot with 20-30 friends, I now live in the suburbs of Boston with my husband and baby daughter. I no longer run around like a crazy drunken idiot, nor do I have that many friends. Like I said, I’m on the couch alone! I’m kidding. But also not. Help.
Some fun facts:
- I had a brief obsession with llamas in the 7th grade that turned into a weird life long “thing.”
- I also enjoy giraffes and met one for my bachelorette party (please refer to the picture as evidence).
- The first things I wrote “professionally” were Entourage recaps for some random entertainment website.
- I also recapped Pretty Little Liars for the entirety of the 7 seasons it was on because it was ~my favorite show~ even though I was an adult and it was about high schoolers.
- I was once featured in Boston Magazine as one of the most social people in Boston, which everyone I know laughed at because I am absolutely not the most social person.
- My favorite thing to do is get a venti iced coffee from Starbucks, drink half of it, and then go out to get another iced coffee in the afternoon because it melted.
- I spend most weekends returning everything that I bought online during the week.
- I’ve taken nearly 1,000 Pure Barre classes. This sounds really legit except when you find out I started going in 2014.
- I have one ovary.
- I used to carry around a bottle of Captain Morgan when I went out in college. Now, I drink one glass of wine and am hungover for 3-5 business days.
- I love potatoes. I used to say “I love french fries,” but I’ve come to realize that I just really love potatoes.
- I was so obsessed with The OC in high school that I put “Seth Cohen <3” in my AIM profile.